报名费请转账：1607 57 75281 Kinesisk skole i Norge (请注明考生姓名和考试级别）
HSK and HSKK Online Exam (Home Edition)
After successfully conducting HSK (Home Edition) in 2022, the Kinesisk Skole i Norge is organizing online exams again on the 20th of May 2023.
Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK) or Chinese Proficiency Test, an international standardized test of Chinese language proficiency, assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in theirdaily, academic and professional lives. HSK consists of six levels, HSK (levelI), HSK (level II), HSK (level III), HSK (level IV), HSK (level V), and HSK(level VI). Hanyu Shuiping Kouyu Kaoshi (HSKK) or HSK Speaking Test assesses candidates’ abilities to speak Chinese. HSKK consists of three levels, HSKK (Primary level), HSKK (Intermediate level) and HSKK (Advanced level). HSKK is conducted in the form of audio recording.
According to the newly updated regulations by Chinese Testing International Co., Ltd (CTI), all participants of HSK from Level III (including) and above are required to take the corresponding level of HSKK at the same time.
Please refer to the following table for exam levels offered by the Kinesisk Skole i Norge test center, exam times and registration fees.
Registration Deadline : 06/05/2023
Registration Link: https://www.chinesetest.cn/getkdinfo.do?id=45243849
Before registering, please read carefully “Notice on Additional HSK, HSKK, and YCT Online Chinese Test (Home Edition) Overseas”
English translation in the last part of this document.
Exam regulations and requirements:
Bank account for exam fee:
1607 57 75281Kinesisk skole i Norge (Please note down candidate’s full name and exam level)
Exam details will be emailed to candidates after the registration deadline. Please firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to registration and exam.
Kinesisk Skole i Norge (Approved Test Center)
English translation to the following page:
Notice on Additional HSK, HSKK, and YCT Online Chinese Test (Home Edition) Overseas
Translated by Sheng Ying, a teacher at Kinesisk Skole i Norge
The series of Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK), or Chinese Proficiency Test, is a test program organized and conducted worldwide by the Center for Language Education and Cooperation. It is a standardized Chinese proficiency test designed for non-native speakers, providing certification of various levels of proficiency to Chinese learners. Due to the pandemic, in April 2020 the Online Chinese Test (Home Edition) was made available to take online, allowing students to participate in the test according to their demands on time, facilitating their preparedness for study abroad, graduation and application for job, accommodating other demands on their time. More than 100,000 people have so far taken the online test, providing overwhelmingly positive feedback. In light of the epidemic overseas, it has been decided to set up online test at home for foreign countries on February 27, March 12, April 23, and June 25 respectively to meet the test demands overseas. The essential information regarding the online test is as follows:
1.Test takers of the online test
01: Test takers should reside in countries where on-site HSK, HSKK, and YCT have not yet resumed.
02: Test takers should contact their local test center in the first instance in order to register for the test. Visit www.chinesetest.cn and click Global Test Centers to find your local center.
2. Registration requirements
Before registration, please make sure that your system and environment meet the test requirements. Test takers need to prepare a computer and a mobile phone/a tablet. The computer is used for performing the test and the mobile phone/tablet is used for invigilation from the test center.
01: A computer running Windows 7/10, the requirements are as follows:
(1) Mac OS operating systems are not supported. It is not recommended to use Mac OS computer for performing the test.
(2) Screen resolution should be 1366*768 or above.
(3) High-definition PC camera (built-in or external; 300,000 pixels or above); the room should be well lit to ensure clear images.
(4) Wired headphones with excellent acoustic insulation and transmission. HSKK test takers need to be recorded. A good-quality headphones with a microphone, which should be excellent in acoustic insulation and transmission.
Notice: The test could not be taken on themobile devices. During the test, using Bluetooth is not allowed. The external storage through USB, e.g. disk, wireless receptor, is not allowed.
02: Mobile phone with camera: Invigilation software should be downloaded onto the phone as directed by the test center.
(1) The test taker should enter the designated meeting room one hour before the test starts, placing the mobile phone one meter behind them and slightly to the left or the right, so that the invigilator can see both the computer screen and the test taker.
(2) The invigilator will undertake a 360-degree inspection of the test environment through the invigilating software.
(3) The test taker should ensure his or her mobile phone is connected to Wi-Fi and turn on flight mode.
(4) The mobile phone should be fully charged to ensure normal operation for the full duration of the test.
03: Network bandwidth should be 20M and speed 150KB/s or above. During the test, please close all unrelated softwares/applications, direct enter into the test interface.
04: The test should be undertaken in a closed, separate room to ensure there is no disturbance. The test may not be taken in any open environment, for example parks, Internet cafes, or restaurants. All hardware and equipment that will be used for the test should be placed in plain sight on the desk. This should include no item that is not being used for the test. No other people may enter the test room during the test. The test result shall be rendered invalid if the test taker is seen to violate any of these regulations.
05: Cross-border registration is not allowed. The test result shall be rendered invalid if the test taker is seen to violate this regulation. For instance, test takers who register for the online test with a test center in the U.S. must connect from the U.S. on the day of the test.
06: The HSK and HSKK tests are binding for the online Chinese test. The binding levels are as follows:
HSK level 3 is binding withHSKK (Primary level),
HSK level 4 is binding with HSKK (Intermediate level)
HSK level 5-6 is binding with HSKK (Advanced level)
Note: The start time for HSKK (Primary level) and HSKK (Intermediate level) are changed, please refer to the test admission ticket for the right time.
07: Before registration, please ensure you are able to meet all the above requirements. The test fee will not be refunded if the test environment, test equipment, or other conditions are found to violate the requirements.
(1) The online test is not required using paper. It is not allowed to record the test questions, either on paper and/or in any other way.
(2) With an aim to guarantee the safe operation of the test, test centers may ask for some personal details or documents, for example name, photo, or other information, and make audio- and video-recordings of the test. Data will only be collected for the purposes of the test and in accordance with all relevant data protection laws.
3. Registration and payment
01: Visit www.chinesetest.cn to register online. While registering, the test takers should choose to register at a test center that offers online test service in their countries. Before registration, please contact the center to receive relevant information.
02: Test date and registration deadline
03: From January 1,2022, the following adjustments will be made to the service fee for the Online Chinese Test:
(1) The service fee for HSK, HSKK, YCT, BCT and other online tests will be increased by 30% on the basis of the local regular Chinese test service fee.
(2) A discount will be given to test centers that combine the HSK Level 3-6 and HSKK to implement the online Chinese test: the combined test service fee will be the original HSK+ HSKK service fee, and will not increase.
4. Test form
The test takers should log in the client-side terminal of the online test system through their personal computer. Test invigilators of the test centers that the test takers register at will conduct remote real-time invigilation throughout the test.
5. Result inquire and report
Test takers can use the same details to log in at www.chinesetest.cn to inquire about the test result (after 10 days for the HSK, YCT and BCT; after 25 days for the HSKK, holidays are not counted in). After the HSKK results are announced, test takers can also apply for a printed result report to be mailed to them or their institutions using the Extra Score Report service.
Each test center shall treat the online test very seriously. Please contact CTI with any queries.
Test centerinformation: email@example.com